TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All members must be over 21 years of age. Proof of age will be required to receive wine shipments.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL UPON SHIPMENT FROM OUR DOCK. If your shipment is damaged on arrival, contact us immediately.
- ALL purchase transactions are completed at our tasting lounge and will be taxed at the Sonoma County rate (currently 8.5% sales tax).
- If you decide to skip a shipment or cancel your Membership after we charge your card but before we process a pending shipment, we will fully refund your credit card. If we receive your notification after we have completed a shipment, no refund will be issued.
- If you cancel your membership after we send email notification of a pending shipment, we strongly recommend that you confirm your cancellation in writing.
- If you do not receive your shipment within a reasonable time from shipping notification, contact us. If your shipment cannot be located and delivered we will replace it, subject to availability.
- Bump Wine Cellars uses only natural cork and we expect that a small fraction (under 1%) of our bottles will exhibit cork “taint”. If you EVER encounter a corked bottle of Bump wine, contact us and we will replace it (subject to availability).
Bump Wine Cellars will never sell, share, or use your personal information in our Wine Club or mailing list databases to, with, or for any outside entity, agency or purpose.
We will maintain your personal information in a secure database. We will notify you immediately of any breach in our security. Your credit card information will be purged from our database within five days of cancellation of your Wine Club membership.